Exceptional Experience And A True Dedication For Protecting People
An injury victim's life is changed in countless ways. Beyond the immediate pain and cost of medical care and recovery, there may be lasting impairments that make working, earning an income and caring for loved ones difficult or impossible.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another party, you do not have to bear these consequences on your own. At Tatro & Zamoyski, LLP, we develop legal strategies that aggressively protect our clients' health and finances, making sure they get the care and compensation they deserve.
Personal injury attorneys Timothy Tatro and Peter Zamoyski have more than 30 years of experience serving clients in the San Diego, Del Mar and North County area in a wide range of personal injury and negligence cases, including:
- Car and auto accidents — Accidents involving passenger vehicles, SUVs and commercial trucks
- Bike and pedestrian accidents — Help for cyclists and pedestrians hit by vehicles
- Slip-and-fall accidents — Seeking compensation from the negligent property owner
- Elder law and abuse — Protecting elderly loved ones in nursing homes
- Medical malpractice — Negligence involving birth injuries, failure to diagnose and surgical errors
- Wrongful death — Helping surviving family members after the loss of a loved one
California Lawyers Strong Enough To Take On The Toughest Opposition
Lives are forever changed when a person suffers a traumatic injury. Yet, even in cases of paralysis or fatalities, insurance companies often attempt to limit the amount paid for a claim, or deny or delay payment. They fail to give victims what they need. They fail to do what is right.
Insurance companies have vast legal and financial resources to protect their interests. It is crucial that you equip yourself with representation that can take on these tough opponents. Our firm has achieved multimillion-dollar awards in several notable cases, and we can use the same level of preparation and skill in your case.
Contact Us For More Information
Contact us online or by telephone at 858-244-7106. Our offices are conveniently located in the Del Mar Heights and Carmel Valley area of San Diego, just off of I-5 at Del Mar Heights Road.